Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Another Book Review...."spark joy; an illustrated master class on the art of organizing and tidying up" by marie kondo



I received the book, Spark Joy; An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo some time ago. I chose this book  because we recently moved, and I need to do some "tidying" and get rid of stuff. I thought this book would be a huge help. Funny thing is, one of the first things the author says is to not wait until you move to get organized...oh well...

Marie Kondo's strategy is different than what I have seen other organizers do. I've always been told that going room by room is a good way, but the author says to tidy up by category. I actually think this might just work for me. The sentimental things should be the last thing one goes through, because we tend to get distracted with these items....makes sense to me!

I just took a road trip and read through Spark Joy, and have now made up my plan to get organized.  I hope I can stick with it. 

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment