Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, November 15, 2019

The Big Reveal!

Hello!
This is the last part of a three part series.
I participated in a special bead swap, and this write up is all about the creations I made with the beautiful beads I was sent from Heather Canepa

If you want to get caught up, first, go here to see what I sent Heather. Then go here to see what she sent me. 

Anyway....on with the show...

Ok, so the first thing I did was just handle all the pretty, colorful agate.


 I love to make earrings, and so, I decided to make a bunch of them.











Then, I decided to do a little bit of wire wrapping to make a necklace, mixing all the beads I got.


Next, I decided made some pendants, using some more wire wrapping techniques.



The last thing I came up with was this wire crochet necklace, again, using some of all the beads.





So, there you go....
My colorful creations made with the beautiful agate sent to me by my partner, Heather Canepa
Thank you, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment