Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, November 9, 2020

Some of My Favorite Places...

We own property in Tennessee. It is a very peaceful, beautiful place. My husband was born and raised in Tennessee, and has wonderful memories of spending time with his dad on the land. 

Personally, I am more of a beach girl. I love the ocean breeze. I love the salty air. I love the feel of sand between my toes and the ocean slapping up against my legs as I comb the shore for shells and other interesting gifts from the sea.


Right now, it is the end of fall. The leaves have all just about fallen off the trees. Soon winter will be here. 


Even though the trees are bare, there is still beauty all around


It is easy to see beauty in nature. Even old, rotten trees have some interesting character to them.


I love the woods of Tennessee, and the beautiful mountains of the Rockies


But I especially love the sandy shorelines of the beach...





















No comments:

Post a Comment