Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, March 23, 2009

More Yard Work

This weekend we picked up our new water fountain. I really love this fountain. I have been doing a lot of shopping and looking around. Most everyone here has the same type fountains, and I wanted something different. The common fountains I see in our neighborhood have fleur de lis on the top--of course, we live in Louisiana! Those that don't have the fleur de lis, have a pineapple on top, which I really like. I also like the pots, but most are more of a Southwest theme, and even though I really like the Southwest look, that would not look right with our style of house. When I came across this fountain with it's old world pots pouring into each other, I knew this was the one for our yard!

Other things we did in regards to our yard this weekend, was to go shopping. We really did not buy anything, but did price comparison. After the shopping, we came home and took out eight of our bazillion azeala bushes and put them in the back along our fence. They really look good. We also potted some Mexican Petunias that one of my walking buddies gave me. Little by little our yard is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment