Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, June 18, 2010

A New Driver

Today, my baby completed his Driver's Ed class. In the state of Louisiana, you can't even get your permit until you complete a class which includes so many hours in class and behind the wheel. Today, Benjamin came home from his last driving session with form in hand asking when he can get his permit. So, sometime next week, we will be headed to the DMV.

After the previous three children, you would think I am comfortable with him behind the wheel, but, no, I am not. This has been a real stress to me, as each of my four children have received the privilege to drive. For the most part, all of them are good drivers. I will have say my eldest son does have a bit of a lead foot. Anyway--here I go on my next adventure as my baby starts his driving career...I think not only him, but Mama needs a few prayers.

1 comment:

  1. That's really funny because when I got my permit they just gave me a 40 question test and if I missed less than 7(Which I did the first time and Kendall didn't HA HA) I got my permit right there. I bet my parents are more scared than you. lol Wish Ben luck for me. :)

    ReplyDelete