Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, August 22, 2014

Some Awesomely Good Southern Cooking

 
I can't wait to try some of these recipes! Down South by Donald Link is full of yummy Southern recipes and lots of fun stories from growing up and living in the South. As a Southern girl myself, I can relate to a lot of the food and experiences he shares.

I love a cookbook with pictures, and Down South has a lot of nice photos of the food and places he talks about. Most of the recipes and stories come from the Gulf States, but Kentucky, Tennessee, the Carolinas, etc. are also represented.

Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp and Second Helpings of Everything by Donald Link and Paula Disbrowe, is a great cookbook for anyone who loves Southern food, or who wants to learn more about it.

 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment