Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Insert Happy Faces....

Church this morning was really nice. We had a couple of good talks and lessons. Lately, my husband has had to do a lot of traveling for the church, and, therefore, we don't get to go together much. *insert sad face* All our of our children have left the nest now and so, I am there all by myself. It's really hard, especially since we just moved and are new to the ward (congregation).  I am happy to say, though, we have quite a few friendly people that come up and shake my had each Sunday. That feels nice. *insert happy face*

Today, my husband had to travel a couple hours to get to the ward he was to talk in, which meant he had a couple hours to travel home after the meetings. I beat him home, of course, and grabbed something to eat and talked to my mom. I love talking to my mom. *insert another happy face*  When my husband got home, he told me he had something for me...it was a cute little sugar box a lady at church had made for everyone. It is always nice when someone thinks of you. He even picked one with my favorite color...yellow. I like purple and pink too....*insert yet another happy face*


No comments:

Post a Comment