Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, November 1, 2015

I Love My Essential Oils!

Okay...I just want to share something that I love....my essential oils!

Have you ever taken a wiff of any type of essential oil? I have, and boy, do they smell good! Since being introduced to these oils, I have collected quite a few. Anything from ylang ylang to bergamot, to Frankincense and Myrrh...yes, Frankincense and Myrrh! Two of the things that the Wise Men brought to baby Jesus so many years ago.

What do I use them for? Well, I would love to sit down and tell you. Just a couple of the things I use them for are cleaning my home and in cleaning my body.

I love to mop my wood floors with vinegar and a drop or two of lemon oil. I love to use different oils in my fragrance free lotions. Since my doctor told me to stay away from perfumes and other fragrances, and I like to smell good, I have converted to using essential oils. Did you know that Wild Orange Essential Oil is called the "happy oil?" Well it is....

True story....
A friend of mine was sitting in the doctors office. A little boy kept going up to her and talking to her. His mother told the little boy to leave the lady alone. Then he said to his mother...."But she smells like sunshine." My friend was wearing Wild Orange Essential Oil.

Did you know you can cook with certain types of essential oils? Yep, but they have to be a certain grade for that. Not any ole essential oil you get from the store has that claim. In fact, you do NOT want to cook with those, because they are not pure.

If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, and how to clean your house, or cook with them...among other wonderful things, let me know. I would love to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment