Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jewelry That Compliment Each Other






A bit on the grainy side, I know...sorry, but I just finished this glass bead chain necklace. It is blue-turquoise in color, and I dropped a silver tone flower pendant off this beautiful chain. As I was getting it ready for it's photo shoot, I noticed that earrings that I had sitting close by matched nicely. I don't usually like to wear matchy matchy jewelry, just things that compliment each other, and I think these two pieces do the job.

The  earrings are made of paper. Yes, paper. They are very light weight and fun to wear. I plan to put both these pieces into my Etsy shop after Thanksgiving. I promise, better pictures will be posted of both the necklace and earrings.

I have put together a video of several pair of earrings that I will slowly be putting onto my shop. These are on that video, so if you want to pop on over there you can see more what they look like and get a more accurate size. Just click on the above highlighted words.



No comments:

Post a Comment