Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, March 16, 2019

TappingflamingoBling is Trying to be More Green....

Like many of you, I care about our planet. There is a lot of waste in our society, and I try to do my part not to be so wasteful. 

One way I do this is reuse and repurpose. Not long ago, I blogged about how I recycle guitar strings into jewelry and ornaments. 


One other thing I like to do is reuse shipping packaging. Not only does it save me money as a business owner, but it also cuts down on the cost to you...and!!!! It helps the planet out.


So, if you order from TappingflamingoBling, there is a good chance that I reused something to wrap and/or send your piece off. I may have reused tissue paper, or a bow, or even the mailer. 


Do you recycle? What are some of the things you are doing to be more GREEN?

1 comment:

  1. YaY on going green. I enjoy recycling so much. And I have always adored how you recycle the guitar strings. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete