Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Emails, Jewelry and Nails

I would like to pick your brain? Do you like emails? Specifically, those you have subscribed too. Did you subscribe because you genuinely wanted to keep up with what the company is doing, or was it because you got some sort of a freebie?

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know about TappingflamingoBling. Just recently, I have added a little side business with Color Street called TappingflamingoBling Nails. Both TappingflamingoBling and TappingflamingoBling Nails have Facebook pages with all the recent news.

Anyway...I've been told I NEED an email list. To be honest, I don't like a bunch of emails clogging up my feed. I have over 50,000 unread emails, and I just cannot keep up with it. Mostly, the way those have accumulated is through unsolicited emails...spam, and the fact that I go places that I don't have good internet, or internet at all. My mother in law lives in the back woods of Tennessee, and has horrible service. Our family cruises at least once a year, and we unplug from technology during that time. So...ya...my emails have gotten out of control.

So, back to the question...do you enjoy the emails you have subscribed to? Should Tappingflamingo start one. If she did...it would be short, informative, and to the point, yet very much on the upbeat and friendly side....something like the following...

Hello everyone! This is Terry Jeanette with the Tappingflamingo! Hope everyone is doing well.

I've been very busy with life, and I love it! Family is always top priority. I've also been busy with our dance group getting ready for a big gathering at the local senior center. We will be performing at the annual luncheon called Rootn' Tootn'. Yep, you are reading it right. It is a really fun event.

Tappingflamingo has also been busy designing some new types of bling. Do you like ankle bracelets? I think they can be very sexy, and I am hoping to have some ready for the shop soon. They are adjustable and waterproof! and, if you don't like to wear them on your ankle, they can be worn on your wrist. 




One other thing! I have just started a new venture with a product I have fallen in love with...Color Street. This company is fantastic! They make nail polish in strips that you can stick on your nails...NO drying time. What about that!

Today, Thursday 25 July, 2019, and TODAY only, they are having a great Throw Back Thursday. Here are the details. Click here to take you to my website to order these. 


Well, that's all for now...This is Terry Jeanette with the Tappingflamingo Signing out for now. Ya'll have a wonderful day! 

Ok...so let me know what you think. Would you want a weekly email from the Tappingflamingo?

1 comment: