Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, September 2, 2019

Autumn Warmth


As the warmth of the Summer begins to dwindle, and Autumn  shows her presence, we soon experience cooler temperatures. Many of us look forward to this time of year...Personally, I love the hot summer days...



But the rays of the sun still shine upon us. Yes, it might be cooler, but nature still teases us with warm, sunny days throughout the fall season. 



No longer do we have the bright hues of summer that I love, but the beautiful fall colors are just as nice to feast our eyes upon; just a little change, and change is good.



Gone are the summer greens from trees and grasses, or the many wonderful shades of pink flowers.  The Autumn's colors of oranges, reds and golden reflect off the rays of the warm sunshine so nicely.



TappingflamingoBling is changing with the seasons. Hello! My name is Terry Jeanette, and I am the creator of TappingflamingoBling, a one of a kind beachy, bohemian shop. I design and create each and every piece of jewelry and accessory found here. 



I would like to introduce my newest line; Autumn Warmth. Each piece is  one of a kind, made from Picture Jasper, Red Agate, Fossil Coral, and crystals and glass beads of oranges and yellows...perfect for Summer and will take you into the Fall. 


I love the sunburst chandelier earrings.




picture jasper




lemon chiffon





rusty orange


Don't you love the feel of the warm sun shining against your skin? I do! I think that is why I love these sun charms so much, as they dangle off the fall color crystals



and glass Saturn beads


I love simple, yet I love my jewelry to be noticeable.



I wired this Noah's Ark stamped charm with a fossil coral. I love to mix my metals, so you have brass and silver tone in this piece, which makes the animals and ark stand out




This large picture jasper and sun charm necklace is made to easily slip over your head...no clasp!



and this necklace is very simple as well, yet the sun toggle clasp is a fun little extra. If your necklace clasp slips to the front, as they all do, you have a pretty little sun that shows instead of a plain looking fastener.

These pieces and more are ones I have been working on, and have just been listed in my shop. Since these are one of a kind, once they're gone, they're gone. I hope you can grab your special conversation piece before they vanish. They are going quickly...


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TappingflamingoBling





No comments:

Post a Comment