Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Bump Pregnancy Planner and Journal



This is the coolest thing! My daughter and her husband just had our first grand child, and I so wish she would have had this book!

There is a section called note to baby, that you can write things like, where you live, how mom and dad met, and some of your feelings like what you are looking forward to and what you are nervous about. 

There are places for pictures, including sonogram pictures. There are envelops to put test results, forms, shower invites, etc. You will also see important check lists...like the hospital bag, and baby proofing tips. There is even a place for you to write a letter to your baby and also some prenatal exercises and other informative things. There is so much to this book! 

I highly recommend this book to any mother to be. I plan to stash this away for my next grand baby's mom.

I received this book from bloggingforbooks.org for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment