Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, February 27, 2016

What My Swap N Hop Partner Sent...

If any of you have been keeping track of me lately, you will notice I have been doing a lot of challenges when it comes to my jewelry making skills. My latest...well, The 2016 Swap N Hop hosted my Linda Anderson. 

The details are that you will be paired up with someone else who loves to make jewelry and swap stuff with them. The only requirements are to send them stuff you would want to receive (in other words no junk), and send at least one handmade item. I'll blog another time on what I sent, but this blog is all about what my partner Lee Koopman sent me.

So, over a week ago, I sent out my package, and the same day, Lee sent mine. The only issue "I" had was that I was out of town, and had to wait a whole week to see what she sent me. Last night we got home from our surprise visit to Florida to see our daughter and her family, pretty late. That did not keep me from heading right to the table where the mail was to open that package right up.

So, here is what I got....



A pretty good stash of various things...


The first thing I noticed was this pretty stash of Sari Ribbon. I don't use it a whole lot, but I love it! And the colors are gorgeous.


With Spring time right around the corner, this collection of Spring charms is perfect. 


I love this clasp. It will NOT be going in the back though. I will definitely be using it as a focal, and I do believe Lee might have made this from a button. I LOVE it!


This is a hand stamped focal, which would be great on either a bracelet or necklace.


What about this!!!!?!?!?! I LOVE this! All kinds of stuff in this mix of PURPLE. I especially love the crystals hearts, oh and the sea glass beads, oh and the little lavender flower spacer beads, and well, all of it!

Then there are these gorgeous babies. 


Last, but not lease, are these fun things that Lee made...out of left over wire she had from other projects. Funny thing is, I sent her some wire stuff too, lol. These can be used as earrings, or clasps, or whatever.

Well, there you have it...my new stash to make some fun stuff. I love everything that Lee sent. I will be challenged a little, which is good. I was hoping for a little challenge. My main challenge is that I want to use all the stuff she sent, so we will see what I come up with...

Stay tuned!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment