Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, October 11, 2018

October 2018 Bead Swap Creations

A couple of weeks ago, I posted the items I received from my bead swap partner, Donna M. Hoblit of VeraDonna Treasures. 
Today....I want to show off my creations.


First a little reminder of the palette she sent....
and the incredible collection...


...ancient Roman glass,


one of three ceramic bracelet bars


...and one of my favorite things, this bead with waves on it! I decided to use the bracelet bar and wave bead together as a focal for this long necklace.


I used the Roman glass and some freshwater pearls I bought last May while in Puerto Rico. The spacer beads and chain are copper. I also used a hint of silver tone in this necklace by using a few tiny silver tone seed beads.


Here is the back of the bracelet bar.


I just love the way this piece turned out!


Then, of course, I had to make some matching earrings....


...again, using the Roman glass, freshwater peals, copper spacer beads, and silver tone seed beds and findings. I love to mix my metals in most all my pieces.


Thank you Donna for sharing these gorgeous beads.
Next time...I'll show you something else I made with what she sent. Purple will be the theme in that set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment