Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, November 9, 2018

GO TEAM!!!!

What are your school colors? Funny thing is, from elementary school to high school, then to Jr. college and university, all but one of those schools had the same colors...blue and white.

I went to St Mary's Catholic school from third grade through the eighth grade and we were the cougars. Go blue and white!!!!


Then in high school, we were the Tigers, and of course our colors were orange and black.

Eventually, I headed west to a church school that was only a two year college. We were the Viking's and our colors were blue and white. Upon graduation, it was off to the big university that the Jr. college fed into, and I found my self, once again, a cougar...and blue and white were the colors. 



TappingflamingoBling is now making fun waterproof adjustable bracelets in school colors. I have most colors, and plan to expand to even more.  


These bracelets are hand crocheted, using high quality wax cording. I hand crochet each and everyone of them MYSELF. 


I'm even thinking about offering fund raiser opportunities.


I know schools are always looking for opportunities to raise some money for athletics, trips, and various other school functions. 


Blue, Black and White...this one would be perfect for the school our two youngest went to.






TappingflamingoBling made several of these camo bracelets for a fund raiser toward a precious little baby who was born with some serious complications. 


I have actually had the opportunity to raise a little money selling these autism awareness bracelets. Our local autism center and Surfers for Autism benefited from these sales. 

If you are interested, you can contact me through my Etsy shop . Just send me a convo, and we can talk about your needs. 

Whether she cruises the high seas on a ship, hang tens on a surfboard or just likes a quiet walk along the shores...Wearing a creation from TappingflamingoBling will keep her favorite places close to her heart and soul.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TappingflamingoBling

No comments:

Post a Comment