Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Honeymooning...

In September, my oldest son married his high school sweetheart.
They had a beautiful garden style wedding at our local city park. We could not have asked for a more perfect day.
The bride wanted a beach wedding, but since that was NOT going to be possible, they decided to take a cruise for their honeymoon. The groom's mother's parents already had booked a cruise to the Bahamas, as did the groom's parents. The bride and groom decided...what the heck, and so booked the same cruise.
We all had a blast!
The day before we boarded the ship, I took them out to the beach and we did a wedding photo shoot. It was a bit on the windy side, and a little bright, but I did manage to get some cool shots.

The first day of our cruise started out at a snail's pace, as we were about four hours late leaving port, but that was ok, we were in not hurry to go anywhere.
We went to Freeport; Half Moon Cay; and Nassau, Bahamas. I do believe everyone's favorite place was Half Moon. We could have stayed the entire five days of cruise there.
But, alas, it was time to say our thank yous to the crew and be on our way.
I do have to mention, though, that Thirty One made this trip easier for all of us in the group. Boarding the ship, I took the gray purse and purple bag shown in the photo above. Both are cross body, so I was hands free! One bag was to my left and the other to my right, lol
 As you see here, four of us took our Cinch Sacs. Two of the patterns you see in this picture are not available, but there are a lot of new cool patterns they come in. A couple of the bags you see in this picture have been on a couple of cruises and other trips, and still look brand new.
 I also took this great collection...again in an old pattern, but they have been on many trips and look brand new. The big bag I put my shampoo, lotion, etc in it, the turquoise bag had all my makeup, and then the long bags I had my flat iron.
We all had a great time, and talk of the time we will do this again.
Maybe next October...?


If you are interested in any of these or other bags from Thirtyone Gifts, let me know. My Facebook is Wonderful World of Bags, etc... My email is wonderfulworldofbags@yahoo.com, and you can see my website at mythirtyone.com/terryjeanettecarter

No comments:

Post a Comment