Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, June 2, 2014

Grocery Shopping With Thirty One

This is the Fresh Market Thermal in the new Sunny Strip. Don't you love it? 
Here is my old one in the Pink Pop Medallion. I bought that a while back and use it A LOT. I was able to get it for half price because I had a party. This was before I started selling Thirty One. 
The Sunny Stripe one I got for free because I had a very successful month not too long ago. I also got the new Essential Storage Tote (in the picture below--center). I wondered if I'd use two Fresh Market Thermals...yes, they both come in handy.
 One of my son's just got back from college, and he is wanting to drop a few pounds, so he is eating Paleo. Yes, I know, I'm not a meat fan myself, but I am going to try to help him out a little. So, we went grocery shopping, and I brought these bags.  The lady at the check out LOVED them. She said they were so easy to pack!
I was able to get all of this into my three bags and have TONS of room left. One of the fresh markets only had the eggs, so, like I said I had a lot of room left.
We spend about $110, and mostly got meat and veggies. I'm not use to buying meat, as what little meat we eat is venison from my husband's hunting or fish from his fishing trips. There was a bit of a sticker shock, lol. I bought a huge thing of tilapia, two big things of boneless/skinless chicken breasts, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes,
 onions, broccoli, sausage, cheese, lettuce, spinach, garlic
vitamin C, fish oil, calcium, bananas, a spray bottle and 36 eggs. All of this fit into two of the three bags. I was afraid my eggs would break, so I decided to put them into one of my Fresh Market Thermal by themselves.

If you are interested in any of these or other Thirty One bags, just let me know.
mythirtyone.com/terryjeanettecarter


No comments:

Post a Comment