Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, June 12, 2015

Old Guitar String Bracelets

The other day, someone posted something on facebook that describes my present state of mind....

"I am a proCRAFTenator" 

Yep, I have a lot to do, but I just cannot get motivated. Let me show you what I've been up too...

This is a bracelet made of old guitar strings. 
Here is another bracelet made of old guitar strings.
Here is another one...this one is a gift for someone.

If you want to see how I made the last two above, check out my youtube channel...tappingflamingo. I have a tutorial that shows how to make this easy project. I also show some other things you can make with old guitar strings on that video.

While you are over there, I hope you subscribe to my tappingflamingo youtube channel. There will be more tutorials coming in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment