Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, April 9, 2018

Dragons!

I have a friend who loves dragons. Several yeas ago, she ordered a couple of custom necklaces from me....with dragons. She has also bought some dragon earrings from me.

Recently, she went through some of her old jewelry and asked if I wanted any of them. Most were broken, and she was not interested in fixing them. One of the pieces was this multi strand bracelet. I loved the color of the beads, and decided to make her something with them as a thank you.....


So, this is what I came up with. I remembered I had this disc that had a couple of dragons on it. The other side has some sort of oriental writing. 


I used all the beads from the bracelet, which made the necklace a longer piece...not too long, but long enough where it did not need a clasp. It is easy on and off...just pull it over your head.


I had another small dragon pendant, and decided to add it to the back of the piece. 


I hope she likes it. I love making things for people, especially when they have no clue about it. :)

Check out TappingflamingoBling for unique, handmade beach and cruise inspired jewelry and accessories. 

Whether she cruise the high seas on a ship, hang tens on a surfboard or just likes a quiet walk along the shores....Wearing a creation from TappingflamingoBling will keep her favorite places close to her heart and should....



No comments:

Post a Comment