Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, April 5, 2018

What is your favorite piece of jewelry to wear?


Big chunky necklaces?


Long Boho necklaces?


Small, dainty necklaces?


Bold bracelets?


Beaded bangles?


Something more feminine?


or something for a cause? Like these Autism Awareness bracelets...


How about earrings?


Hoops?



Mismatched?


or matchy matchy?

I love all sorts of jewelry,  I love rings and earrings the best. I like to wear things that remind me of my favorite place to be....the beach!


...and this is why most of what I make is beach and cruise themed. I know lots of ladies who love nature, especially the ocean....

Whether she cruises the high seas on a ship, hang tens on a surfboard or just likes a quiet walk along the shores....Wearing a creation from TappingflamingoBling will keep her favorite places close to her heart and soul....







No comments:

Post a Comment