Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Jewelry

A friend told me about a local business that is closing up shop and selling all their displays. They had several of these necklace forms, and a really nice earring display that they aren't ready to give up yet. Their last day is Friday and they told me to come in next Thursday. I think I may check with them before. It's really pretty cool, in fact I think I would like to have it to put my personal earrings on. It's really European looking and would go in my bedroom nicely.

This necklace I made several months ago is made of turquoise freshwater pearls and abalone. I just love the big pearls.


This necklace I made several years ago. I knotted it. Boy, was that a lot of work, but I really like the way it turned out. It is made of black onyx beads, hematite hearts and crystal beads. The necklace is a little longer than I usually wear, but it goes nicely with some of those winter turtle neck type tops and dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment