Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Getting Ready For Holiday Open Houses

This past week, I was fortunately enough to get in on a good bead sale. That was great for me, since I'm getting ready to have a few jewelry open houses for the holidays. The above necklace is made of turquoise and white freshwater pearls.
This next one is made of lavender freshwater pearls and hematite beads. I love the black and lavender combination.

This last one is made of pink coral.


This necklace I made for one of my daughters roommates. She was telling me that Christmas this year would be easy since they all like jewelry. I asked her what they liked. She mentioned that one of them likes summery sparkly things. I had these glass crystal beads on hand, and so whipped it up real quick. I think she'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, girlie! I miss seeing you around Indiana! I just found you through Kelsey's followers list.

    I wanted to say that I LOVE this last, "summery" necklace. Lovely!

    I'll have to come visit you here on the web sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you dropped by, you are welcome anytime! Thanks for the complement on the necklace.

    I'm keeping Kelsey in my prayers, hoping that today she will be able to find a match. I've posted it on my facebook and so has my sister. Know it's long distance, but you never know...

    Noticed you like yarn crafts. Check out my sister's blog--The Crafty Princess--(tammypowley.com). She's not posting much right now, because she is busy writing a book, but she has quite a bit of yarn and other crafts on her blog...

    Keep in touch and tell the homeschoolers that remember the Carter's we said "hey!"

    ReplyDelete