Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Sister's Latest Book is Out

My sister's (Tammy Powley) latest book just came out and I am so excited about it. The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making has so many nice pictures, ideas and instructions. One of the things I like about this book, is that is has such a variety, from bead stringing, wire work, chain making, fiber, etc, just about everything you can imagine is in this book. I also love the more than 700 color photographs. I know you can get this book from Amazon, but if you are like me, you might want to look at it in person first. I've seen a lot of her other books at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Books A Million. By the way, when you go take a look see at the book turn to page 295 and you will see some of my crochet pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment