Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Treasures by Terry/facebook

Over the holidays, I made quite a bit of jewelry, especially necklaces. It seems around these neck of the woods, the shorter necklaces (about 16" for the average person) made of ebeads with a small charm are very popular. Living in Louisiana, the fleur de lis is very popular, especially if the beads are gold and black--Saints colors. One other thing I can not keep in stock are LSU necklaces--yellow and purple with sterling tiger paw charm. We also have a number of high schools who have a cat--panthers, lions and tigers--as their mascot, so I whipped up necklaces using their school colors too. Since I am a BYU alumni and my daughter is there going to school, I also made some BYU cougar necklaces.

Check out my Treasures by Terry facebook to see some of these and other jewelry. While you are there, "like" my page, then I can see who all is visiting me there...

No comments:

Post a Comment