Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Table Redo



After the garage sale a few weeks ago, one of my walking buddies had some left over stuff that she was going to take to Goodwill. She called me to see if maybe there was anything I would like to have. I went over to her place, and she loaded me up with a few things, one being this end table. I took it home and started to work on it.

I did a little investigating, as this table was a high laminate. There was no way I was going to be able to sand anything. After my research, I found a primer that says no sanding is needed. I decided to give it a try.


After priming, I painted it white all over. After it dried, I put a couple of very light blue coats on the top. All I need to to is spray some polyurethane on it. I actually like the way it turned out. I am curious to see how it will hold up once I give it a few coats of the polyurethane and let it dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment