Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, September 9, 2011

AT &T

A few weeks ago we came home from out of town to find we had no internet service. UGGG! I had so much I needed to do including my Bead Soup Party stuff.  I called AT&T to discuss the situation, two weeks later, I was still calling (daily or so) about our problem that would only be fixed for about 15 mins after I got off the phone with them. I called one more time and threatened to change internet service.  AT&T sent a service man out.  I was told that he would not do anything that cost money until he got it ok'd by me.  When he arrived I kept asking him how much this was costing. He did not know. I called the next day to find out and was told it was a $200 charge! Well just $198. Anyway I was not a happy camper. The lady on the other end was very nice and took off the charge for two weeks we did not have internet, and told me that I would be getting the $198 charge on our next bill, and to call back and they would handle it. Ya, sure, I thought. What kind of fool you think I am? But, what else could I do?

Yesterday, we received our bill. The charge was taken off for the two weeks without internet, but as was stated the $198 charge was there.  I called them thinking I was going to be arguing with them.  Happily, I was very wrong. The lady on the other end, Mrs Allen, was very pleasant, and less than 5 mins later, I was off the phone with the $198 charge off my bill.  I thanked her and told her that AT&T had redeemed itself.  There are many times that we complain by a wrong doing, but how many times do we let the world know when things were made right. I am blogging about this to let all know, that AT&T has made me a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment