Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, July 12, 2012

BEAD SOUP IS ON!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just received my Bead Soup ingredients and boy, am I EVER a lucky girl!!!!!
Look at all this STUFF!!! When I went out to the mail box, I noticed it pretty much filled the box up, not to mention it was pretty heavy. Of course, I ran in the door, and dug right in!


I'll take you through my package bag by bag.
Sorry, but some of the photos are not all that great. The lighting was really bad when I took these, but in this bag there were a couple of clasps and various spacer beads. The silver clasp was in another bag all by itself. 
Here are some really pretty glass beads
Then there were these green beauties
Here some more stuff
Pretty pink and green
Here's some butterskotch. I LOVE butterskotch mmmmm!
What about these groovy beads?
I already have plans for these babies!
I believe this is my challenge bag. Shawn said something about sending me a challenge, something about wire wrapping. Wish me luck!
Love this!
Got plans for these too.
Last but not least...Sorry for the horrible picture!
But...I think I might know what I want to do with this. Not sure, but stay tuned to see what creations I come up with. It will be creations (plural) fo sho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment