Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fun, Unique Christmas Ornaments

I had some running around to do today. Some of the things I was able to accomplish were; mailing Christmas packages, taking care of some business at the DMV :P and then also stopping by one of or local boutiques. 

About a month ago, I spoke with the owner of a cool little place in West Monroe's (Louisiana) Antique Alley called Free Birds Boutique. I showed them some of my recycled guitar string Christmas ornaments, and she really liked them. She asked if I could come back closer to Christmas, and that's what I did today!

I am happy to say, that she has several of  my ornaments in her shop, including LSU, Saints, beachy type themes. She even has an owl ornament there for all you owl fans.

I hope ya'll stop by and see what she has. While you are there check out some of my handcrafted ornaments. There is a Free Birds Boutiqe facebook page too, so you can check out some of the fun stuff she has in her shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment