Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Kentucky Craft Room



I am so glad I made this video the last time I was up in Kentucky.
You see, we FINALLY have a contract on our house.
AND...
I am not going to be able to go up there for the move, since I will be doing the grandma thing.
My daughter is due December 29, and we have to be out of the house January 15. 
I have not been able to figure out how to be two places at once.
SOOO...
My dear husband will be taking care of all the moving.
This will be our 7th move with a professional moving company, and I have ALWAYS been the one to be there, since my husband is usually at work.
I hate not being able to go up there,
but I would hate not being able to be with my daughter and her baby more. 

Go here to see some of the books my sister has written....




No comments:

Post a Comment