Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bye-Buy Bags...

Yesterday, I put my last Thirty-one order in. Yep, I am hanging up my bags. 
Don't get me wrong, I love all my bags I have accumulated from Thirty-one. It's just that everyone is pretty much bagged out. Besides, I am starting a whole new direction..... 
There are so many things I like to do;
Photography,
making jewelry,
and trying to be healthy are just a few.

Soooo....
I am going to redo my Wonderful World of Bags Facebook and start focusing on more important things. At the end of the year, I will be closing down that facebook page, and starting a new one....
TLC for Body, Mind, and Spirit...
Kinda a play on my initials...
I love my initials
TLC
aren't they cool?

So, anyway....I hope you will be on the look out for my new Facebook page, and would love to have any comments about how you stay healthy; mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and in every way....

No comments:

Post a Comment