Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Than Just A Cookbook

I received this book several weeks ago, and have devoured it. The Kitchn Cookbook is broken up into two parts. Part one deals with the kitchen; setting up, tools, and caring for your kitchen. Part two is How to Cook Well; stocking the pantry and planning meals, essential skills and then the recipes, and entertaining.

Currently, our family is in the middle of a move to a different state. We have had a hard time with the selling of our home, and are now living in a small apartment. I had had issues with our teeny, tiny kitchen. Between dealing with that, and wondering what my new kitchen will be after we sell our home and buying a new one, this book has been great! I have thoroughly enjoyed the hints of setting up a small kitchen. It has inspired me to get a little more organized. It has also given me some things to think about when you do start the process of buying a new home...possibly a fixer upper.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone, especially someone in my situation or maybe even a newlywed couple, or one who is setting up house for the first time. 

 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."





No comments:

Post a Comment