Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tacky Dressing

My husband and I were invited to a Tacky Birthday Party. Everyone was asked to dress as tacky as possible and the winner gets a prize. I know my husband won't want to dress weird, but I like doing stuff like this. Since we have most our stuff in storage, I really don't have much to choose from, but I did manage to come up with something.
Today, my daughter in law and I went to the Habitat for Humanity Restore, and I saw these earrings. Talk about TACKY! Perfect, and they were only $1! They were clip earrings, so I just came home and switched them out to pierced.
I don't normally wear flannel shirts, but I decided to bring this one for around the house. It pairs nicely with some black and white plaid pajama bottoms I have. Then the purple chain stitch scarf from my DIY Gift Ideas video and a green silk flower from Thirty-one. I think that outfit is pretty tacky. What do you think?
Oh, one more picture.....
How funny is this!? She used Laffy Taffy (heated in the microwave) to look like chewed gum. Now THAT's pretty tacky!

No comments:

Post a Comment