Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Three Sons....are bored....

I grew up in a house full of girls. For the past almost 18 years (our youngest will be 18 in Oct), we have had a house full of boys (with my one bonus girl). I have learned boys are a whole new breed. It makes me laugh.


So, this is what we do when we are being bored and in the motel. You see here one of my sons is playing on the computer, the other is texting, and not sure what the third son who has his leg on the wall is doing, but it's my guess that it has something to do with electronics; probably texting or talking on the cell phone.


One of our sons has started working a full time job at the plant where his daddy is working, so no more boredom for him. As far as the other two, well, there are just two more days of nothingness, so enjoy it while you can...First thing Friday morning, starts the cleaning and moving...hehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment