Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, September 14, 2012

Foto Friday

RED
So, I have a few red photos
This one is of the tree behind our property. 
It is a dead tree, and I have taken several pictures of it since we moved here.
I remember walking by the window and seeing how nicely the sun was reflecting off of it during the sunset, so, of course, I had to snap a photo.
One thing I think of when I think of RED, are
CRAWFISH!!!!!
YMMMMOOOO!!!!
But neither of the pictures will do, since I took them before this past week, so the official photo for this week is..............
A little RED chair.
We bought this chair just before Miles, who is now 24, was born. My parents have a little red chair that was mine. Sure wished I could have taken that picture. It was old when they bought it when I was about two. We had been to a second hand store, and as the story goes, I saw that chair and backed my behind right into the chair. My parents couldn't resist and bought it for 75 cents. 
It was just my size!!!!

I had to add one more RED
I just love my bright frog with the RED tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment