Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What I Created With My Bargain Bead Box

Just a few weeks ago, I received a shipment of some fun stuff from The Bargain Bead Box. I even did a review of what I got, and so did my sister, Tammy Powley. Here are the links....ME; my SISTER.


Now that I have had them for a little bit and playing around with the stash, I now want to share with you what I came up with.



I'll first start out with the earrings. I love crystals, and we got a bunch of them! I just love the way these turned out.


The first thing I did, and I bet everyone else that received this nice stash did too, was put the pocket watch on the chain. Here are views of both sides of the watch.


It was ok...but it needed something else...so....


I started playing with the crystal beads that were sent.





I came up with this 32" crystal bead necklace. It can be worn long or short at 16", which is perfect for me! That is the length I like them (16").

So, here is the whole ensemble put together. I love to make things that can be worn different ways. This can be worn with both necklaces, or separate, and the crystal piece can be worn as a short necklace.

I want to thank The Bargain Bead Box for their generous sampling of beads for a minimal cost, and I look forward to next month's shipment.











No comments:

Post a Comment