Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

WOW! I can't believe my baby is 15 today! Where did the time go? Just yesterday, I was sitting in the hospital holding my 4th bundle of joy. AND, what joy all my little bundles have given me. Sure wish I could turn the time back so I can hold them once more in my arms.

I do realize that there is still so much to look forward to. As they grow and learn, it is nice to sit back and watch them. It is not easy, as they make mistakes, I want to jump in and make it all better, but I know I have to step back, and let them learn. Hopefully they know I am still here for them whenever they need me. It's a lot like our Father in heaven. He steps back and lets us learn, but He is still there for us...all we have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment