Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Keyboard Issues

How many of you have problems with your coputer? obviously I do! some of my letters do not type. Seems like it is mostly the letters on the left side of my computer.  Do you know how mny times you use certain letters? A lot of them come from the left side. As ou cn see I am not correcting the letters that I actually hit and do not type. The orse letter I have found is the leter "W". Have any of you had this problem with some of your letters not typing, een though you did hit them? Sometimes I have to go back and hit them two, three, or four times before they actually register. I also hv the problem of of my curser moving all around and then I start typing in weird areas. I have to be careful to make sure my curser is not on a advertisement, because randomly, I will be on that web page. I have heard of others having these types of problems. I have noticed tis post isn't too bd. Seems like as the dy goes on, the problems gets orse with certain letters not typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment