Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, April 19, 2012

FOTO FRIDAY

Last week, there was no Foto Friday....OOOPS! Sorry. 


Well, this week, I was at my son's track meet and so I tried to take pictures of him pole vaulting. I had a hard time, as people kept walking in front of me....UGGG!
There goes my son, up....
up....
GREAT!
Can't you see I'm trying to take a picture!?
UGGGGG! There is NO WAY he didn't know I was taking that picture. I had my camera on my automatic sports setting which takes a bunch of pictures right after the other, and it's quite noisy. 
Then I tired to get closer, but the camera just wanted to focus on the fence. hmmm....
I am one of these rule followers. You know, the ones who try to follow all the rules. Well, this time, I did not follow the rules. I just made my way on to the field like I owned the place so I could get some shots. Besides, I saw other parents doing the same thing.
Finally, I got a good shot!
I wanted him to pose with his pole. He thought I was weird, so this is the best I could do. Aren't teenagers funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment