Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ghostly....

We just got back from a very long trip....just over 3,000 miles! I had a great time visiting with friends and family, but I am sure glad to be back home.

While I was gone I took A LOT of pictures. One of the the challenges I had last week for our photography club was GHOSTLY.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do. First off, since we were headed to New Orleans, I wanted to go to one of the cemeteries and take some photographs...
and I did! I think they are pretty cool. Since New Orleans is about seven feet BELOW sea level, they have to bury their dead ABOVE ground.
I had an idea of what I wanted to do, so I took several pictures

 of the cemetery
and then I took some pictures of people being....
ghostly.... 

Since I have a very low end editing program, my idea did not work. I am hoping to get a better one for Christmas.
Well, anyway, this is what I came up with. 
Then I tried this out.
This one actually has a bit of ghostly to it and I didn't even edit it.

Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment