Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm A Thirty-One Consultant!!!

mythirtyone.com
Well, I did it! I am now a Thirty-One consultant. My sister started selling these bags, and since they are such a good quality bag, I decided to try to go into the business too. Heck, I have kids (yes, that is plural) in college, so I decided to see about making a little extra money. All of us use bags...a lot. We use them when we go out of town, when we go shopping, or to put our lunch in or our scrapbooking stuff in, knitting and crochet and other crafts, etc. 

Sure you can buy bags most everywhere, and yes, they are cute, but the quality of many of the bags is just not there. You wind up spending less at first, but in the long run, when you have to replace that bag in just a few months, you wind up spending more.
A few months ago, I took a cruise with my husband and our mothers to the Bahamas. While we were there, I bought this bag. Cute, don't ya think? Well, of course I like it, it has pink flamingos on it...
I was carrying this bag back and forth to the gym and pool. Yes, that is yellow duct tape holding it together. I love this bag. It has been to the beach numerous times and was a great bag, but alas, I needed to get a new one.
In March, my sister started selling bags from Thirty-One. I had never heard of them, but decided to give it a try. My first purchase was this cool bag. I love the color and it has been a great bag for the pool and gym. Funny thing is, everyone at the pool has one like it.
I also bought this bag. I love all the pockets and it is great for my crochet crafts. I do believe I need another one. While this is big enough for several projects (unless you have a big blanket you are working on), it does get a bit confusing and messy if you have more than one project going on in the same bag. Right now I have my crochet stuffed birds and my crochet ladder necklace stuff in this bag.
Back in May, I decided to have an online party, and was able to get this bag thermal bag for half  price. It is great to take when we go to Sam's. My husband took it to work the other day with a bunch of fish and hushpuppies. It kept everything nice and warm til they were ready to eat. Yes, it had a fishy smell in it afterward, but I just sprinkled some baking soda in it and it went away.
As a hostess, I got this thermal bag too. It will be great to take when we go on trips. I also took this to Sam's the other day, and it sure came in handy.
Last month I had another party. Thirty-One was having this great deal; if you bought $35 worth of stuff, you got one of these totes for $10. I wound up getting two. They also came in handy when we went to Sam's. We only go to Sam's every couple months or so, so we tend to buy a lot when we go. It's nice to have these bags so our stuff doesn't go rolling over the back and when we get home, we don't have to take so many trips bringing our food in.
These things hold quite a bit too!

Well, if anyone is interested is these great bags or any other purses or bags Thirty-One sells, let me know, even if you don't live here in our town. Your order can be shipped right to your doorstep for an extra $4. Or, better yet, have a party...a virtual party. You can head on over to my web page, which should be set up in the next few days. Just leave me a message, and I'll make sure to get back to you with the details. I'm sure once I get everything started up, I will be blogging about this adventure. Hey! In a few days, I will be getting my start up kit, and I will be showing you some of the cool products. 

By the way, my web page is https://www.mythirtyone.com/379433/

No comments:

Post a Comment