Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pointed Green Things Sticking Up

The other day, the bride and I were doing a little shopping. She needed to go pick something up, and so did I...both these places were in the same direction, so we decided to head out together.
Anna has been looking at flowers and really didn't know what kind she wanted. She only knew pink and peridot green were the colors she had chosen
While at the store, we looked at some of the flowers, and she was not impressed. They were pretty, but just now what she wanted. As we headed down the isle, we saw a section of marked down items. On the floor was a box of flowers. We started digging through them, and came across a bouquet of assorted pretty flowers. Anna was impressed. We dug around and found two more bouquets of the same flowers. She really liked the "pointed green things sticking up."
Here is the start of the bouquet I am working on. I love the "pointed green things sticking up" too. I still have a little more to do on the bouquet, but couldn't wait to show you what I was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment