Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Beautiful Sunset Wedding On The Bayou

I just got back from Louisiana. I had a great time and was very busy. Not only was I able to spend time with my husband who I miss so very much, I also got to spend some time with my oldest son and his wife, and....my middle son came back from BYU Idaho. YAY!!!!

During my week I did so much. I spend two days looking at houses, went to a crawfish boil, YUM!, checked out an "old ladies" tap group (they are very young at heart and I'm excited to join the group when we get moved and settled; yes, I'm old, but young at heart).  I had lunch with some friends, went to an essential oil class and learned about essential oils and ADHD and Autism. Some of my in laws came for a visit and we got to take my five year old Easter Egg hunting at the church social. We also celebrated my husband's birthday (Easter Sunday). Wow! For only being there a week, I sure did a lot! It was a lot of fun.

On Good Friday, I had a very good friend of mine get married. It was a beautiful wedding on the bayou at sunset. 
We all dressed very casual, jeans and a nice shirt, and the wedding colors were camo! The bride wore a beautiful short flowy dress with a bit of lace, and on her feet? Cowboy boots! I loved it! 
                    Here are her something old and something blue.
 And here's a big CONGRATULATIONS to the Bride and Groom, and a lot of best wishes for a very happy and successful life together.



No comments:

Post a Comment