Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Natural Pregnancy Book

I was so excited to get this book because I am going to be a GRANDMA!!! Yes, my daughter is going to have our first grandchild in December. As a yoga and dance instructor and vegan, our daughter is very health conscious. Since she is vegan, she has had some questions on whether or not she needs to continue this through her pregnancy. I think this book, along with her doctor's advice will be just what she needs to make some good healthy decisions.

The Natural Pregnancy Book, (third edition), Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices by Aviva Jill Romm is full of good advice from nutrition to choosing what type of health care is best for you. Jill starts out with The Basics, then helps you to learn how to be more aware of your body. She also discusses prenatal care, what to eat, and common concerns. This book is full of information that any pregnant woman would need. As a first time grandma, I find it interesting, and hope I can support my daughter in her pregnancy decisions. After I get done with it, this book is headed to my daughter's house.

The Natural Pregnancy Book went on sale August 5, 2014 and retails for $17.99.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment