Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Packing For A Cruise!

Here is a quick video I put together while packing for my cruise in a couple of weeks. I tell you my must haves and give you some tips on packing. 




Here is my must have list:

*Shoes I can wear on the beach,
*Sunscreen!
*A hat and/or something to tie your hair back with.
*Different types of bags....big purse, beach bag, day pack, etc
*Sunglasses (I forgot to talk about that one, but did add a pictures in the end...
*Essential oils
*Travel documents, including pass port or photo ID, travel insurance, credit cards
*Cash
*If you have to travel on a plane, zip lock for liquids
*Camera, batteries, charger, cards, protective case for them, etc.
*Light jacket

Some other stuff I did not mention....
*Two swim suites, because one seems to be always wet when you want to go back to the pool or on deck to sun.
*Two outfits/day, because when you get back from port, you are all sweaty, and will need fresh clothes to go to dinner and the show in.


Hope this helps, and hope you have a great time on your next trip!

Thanks for watching!

Tappingflamingo




No comments:

Post a Comment