Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Diffuser Jewelry

Well, my computer is back in the hospital yet again...and I am trying to post on my iPad. Next time I am in the market for a new computer, remind me to get a Mac...

anyway....

This post is about what I have been working on for my Etsy shop. I have been using essential oils for several years now. One reason I started using them is because I learned that I am allergic to so many lotions, fragrances and cosmetics. I love the way essential oils smell, and so I add them to my fragrance free body lotions. I have had several of my oil friends ask if I can make diffuser jewelry. That...is what I have been working on lately.

Well, I would post some pictures, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have to get an ap, and I don't want to do that, soooooo....hop on over to etsy.com/shop/TappingflamingoBling and check some more stuff on my Treasures by Terry Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment