Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, December 18, 2015

The Big Day Is Just About Here!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I had my thumb surgery! So glad it is over, and I'm getting back to normal. Still not making much jewelry, but I can at least wash and fix my hair by myself....well, sort of...

Speaking of making jewelry....I made several pieces before the big day, and I'm really glad I did. I have actually had several orders this past week and very happy about that! Thank you for your support.


Yesterday,  I dropped the last package off and asked when would be the last day to mail in order for one to receive by Christmas. I was happy to hear that that day is....

MONDAY!!!!

So, you  still have a little more time....this weekend. I still have a few Christmas earrings, ornaments, and not so much Christmas stuff over there too.

Crochet necklaces, lanyards, earrings, Terra Cotta Diffuser necklaces, are some of the other stuff I have over there. So, if you are still shopping and are at a loss as to what to get for certain people, then I hope you go check out my TappingflamingoBling Etsy shop.



And if you are all done, then that's ok too. Just prop your feet up, sit back and enjoy some hot chocolate.

Oh! And stay tuned next year for some new stuff. I still have to have one more hand surgery after Christmas, so hoping by mid January, I will be able to create some more bling. I already have some beachy type beads and cannot WAIT to get started!!!!!


Hope everyone stays safe over the holidays. Have a wonderful Christmas and a VERY happy New Year!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment