Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mismatched Earrings

Several years ago, wearing earrings like this were pretty popular. Mismatched, that is. I've always heard that styles will come back, and you know what? I think these are making a comeback.


I love anything beach or tropical and when I saw these seahorse and starfish beads, I could not resist. The starfish came in all colors, pink, yellow, green, blue, and there were two of each, except the blue. I thought about making a necklace or pendant, but then I remembered about mismatched earrings. I started playing around and thought these two made a great pair. I love them!


Here is another mismatched pair. Sorry the picture is not as good. These are made of hematite hearts and a rose quartz cross.  I have had some positive feed back on them, so I think I might be adding them to my etsy shop soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment