Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Vegan Can be a Delicious Adventure!


Yes it can! My daughter started her vegan adventure several years ago, and I have been quite impressed with some of the delicious dishes she has served.

When I first saw this book, I was intrigued! Chloe Flavor, Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan by Chloe Coscarelli has some pretty yummy looking dishes that I want to try! I just received it today, and I already tried the Oatmeal Smoothie. That won't be the last time I have it. 

Some other dishes that I will be trying this week are, California Nachos and Fiesta Taco Bowl! Our family loves Mexican style dishes, and these look not just yummy, but healthy too!

Chloe has her book mapped out nicely. She takes you through her journey to vegan. She explains her philosophy on food and gives some really nice advice. She has a chapter on what a vegan kitchen needs. I was quite surprised that most of the things are easily accessible. I don't live in a big city, or a place where you can get a lot of health food, but looking at the basics on her list....they are all right here at my local grocery store, and that is very important me!

Whether you are vegan, wanting to go vegan, or still like your meat and animal products, I would still recommend this cookbook. Not sure I will ever go entirely vegan, but I do know I will use many of these recipes.


 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment