Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, November 21, 2011

What A Surprise!


As I have mentioned before, we are in the middle of a move. My husband has already started his job in Kentucky, but the rest of us are staying behind to sell the house.  In the past, most of our homes have sold pretty quickly. Not this time. Oh, well...

The last time I got to see my husband was over a month ago. I know I probably seem like a winer to all you military families.  Honestly, I don't know how you do it. I am such a wimp!  Anyway, Bill was able to come home for Thanksgiving. He left work early and drove the 9ish hours down here. Friday was a day of getting things ready for him. Early in the day, I got a phone call asking for me. They proceeded to introduce themselves from one of our local florist and was lost in our neighborhood. I asked to make sure they got the right person, and indeed they did! WOW!! So unexpected. She arrived with my gorgeous arrangement, and I saw the note was from my wonderful husband.  Just made my already perfect day even better!





No comments:

Post a Comment